Monday 8 April 2013

'Genation: Grizz: Rise of the Blackguard' is the backstory of where Eddy's brother, Grizz came from. This story turned out to be much deeper and thrilling than I expected when I set out to write it. At first I predicted it would be a short story but it ended up becoming one of the longest books I ever wrote. Grizz is just that cool and if you read Genation: Earth Volk and you think you know all there is to know about this character, then think again. I would like to know what you readers think of this story, so if you've read it, or want to read it, please review it also.
http://www.amazon.com/Genation-Grizz-Rise-Blackguard-ebook/dp/B00A45ABWI/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1365481797&sr=1-1&keywords=genation+grizz+rise+of+the+blackguard

No comments:

Post a Comment